The Punjab government’s SCERT administers the ETT, which stands for Elementary Teachers Test (State Council of Educational Research and Training). It’s a two-year diploma in elementary education that qualifies you for a position as a primary school teacher in the state. It is to pursue a teaching career at the elementary level in the state’s NCTE-accredited Teachers Education Institute in the year 2022.
Students will learn all about SCERT Punjab’s D.El.Ed and ETT programs by reading this article. Important dates for filling out the registration form, as well as the registration form itself, qualifications, and the procedure for filling out the registration form, are all listed below.
SCERT Punjab D.EL.Ed & ETT 2022 Important Dates
Students should be aware of the important dates for SCERT Punjab D.El.Ed & ETT, which are provided here for their convenience.
|Release Date of Online Application||1st week of September 2022|
|Last date for Submit Application form||4th week of September 2022|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||1st week of October 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2022|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of November 2022|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2022|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2022|
SCERT Punjab D.EL.Ed & ETT 2022 Application form
The D.El.Ed & ETT Registration Form for SCERT Punjab will be available online. The registration form will be available on the official website beginning the first week of September 2022. Before filling out the registration form, applicants must carefully read and follow the procedure.
Only eligible candidates should complete the registration form, and they must do it on time. Applicants must have all of the appropriate documents before filling out the registration form. Submit the registration form by the deadline set forth by the authority.
Application fee for SCERT Punjab D.EL.Ed & ETT 2022
The registration fees can be paid via the internet.
Debit cards, credit cards, and Net Banking are all acceptable ways of payment.
Details about the registration fees can be found here.
- General Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST/PwD Rs. 300/-
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Applicants must go to the official website of the Punjab State Council of Educational Research and Training (http://scert.epunjabschool.gov.in/) to fill out the registration form online.
- There will be a link to ‘Register,’ which applicants must click and fill out the required information in the required fields.
- Applicants will be given login information so that they may fill out the registration form completely and accurately.
- Applicants should scan and upload their required documentation, such as photos and signatures, in the format specified.
- Then, as an applicant, you must pay the registration fees over the internet.
- They must accept all terms and conditions and submit the registration form after filling out all of the details. They must also get a preview of the registration form before submitting it.
- The applicants must print out the registration form for future reference.
Document required for SCERT Punjab D.EL.Ed & ETT 2022:
These documents are required to be kept on hand while filling out the registration form, and they are listed below.
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets.
SCERT Punjab D.EL.Ed & ETT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling out the registration form, all applicants must check their qualifying criteria and the eligibility criteria information as listed below.
- According to the ruling of the Hon’ble Punjab and Haryana High Court, candidates for the General category should not be older than 36 years old as of July 2022.
- Citizenship: Applicants must be Indian citizens.
- Qualifications: Applicants must have passed the 10+2 final exam or a comparable test from a recognized board.
- Required Marks: They must have passed the qualifying examination with an aggregate score of at least 50%.
- Relaxation: Applicants who belong to the Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, or who are physically impaired are eligible for a 45 percent relaxation.
SCERT Punjab D.El.Ed & ETT 2022 Merit List
Applicants from the General Category who have received at least 50% in 10+2 or equivalent will be qualified, according to NCTE norms. Students in the SC/ST category will receive a 5% grade reduction. Academic merit will be used to determine admission.
The merit will be determined by the marks received in the qualifying examination (10+2). Higher Education will not receive any additional marks.
SCERT Punjab D.El.Ed & ETT 2022 Counseling
Applicants must click the specific link and complete the registration form in order to participate in the counseling round. Following that, applicants must select a choice along with their chosen options and have the choices filled up during the counseling stage.
Applicants must download a seat allowance letter from the university’s official website after the counseling round is completed. When the applicants’ seats are chosen, they must visit the assigned college with all necessary pamphlets and certificates.
If you have any suggestions related to this article then you can leave your suggestion below in the comment box.