Gujarat University has released the application form for B.Ed 2022. Gujarat University will hold the Gujarat University B.Ed Admissions 2022 exam to select candidates for admission to B. Ed (2-year) regular courses in Gujarat’s educational institutions. Candidates who wish to participate in the program must complete the Application Form by the deadline.
Gujarat University B.Ed Admission 2022 provides a new opportunity for those who wish to pursue a career in teaching. The application form will be available in April, and those who are selected will be able to enroll in regular B.Ed courses at Gujarati colleges of education. Those interested in applying for the course can get all the information they need here: Registration Form, Exam Date, Syllabus, Qualifications, and so on:
Gujarat University B.Ed 2022 Application Form will be Releasing Soon. Scroll below for the Link.
Gujarat University B.Ed 2022 Important Dates
Aspirants who are taking the exams should be aware of the key dates. The relevant link is provided below.
|Release Date of Online Application||4th week of April 2022|
|Last date for Submit the Application form||4th week of July 2022|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||4th week of July 2022|
|Edit date for online Application Form||4th week of August 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of August 2022|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of August 2022|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of August 2022|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of August 2022|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of August 2022|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of August 2022|
Gujarat University B.Ed 2022 Application form
The registration form for Gujarat University’s B.Ed program will be available. The application form will be made available online. The registration form will be available on the official website for candidates to fill out. The deadline for submitting an application will be in the last week of October 2022. Candidates may also fill out the information requested on the registration form. Candidates may also keep a copy of the completed registration form for future reference.
Application fee for Gujarat University B.Ed 2022
After completing the application form, you can pay the application fee using a variety of methods, including credit card, debit card, and net banking. Candidates in the General or Other categories will have to pay Rs. 500, while SC/ST candidates will have to pay Rs. 275.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- First and foremost, candidates must go to Gujarat University’s official website (https://gujaratuniversity.ac.in/).
- Applicants must go to the official website and click on the Notifications link.
- Applicants must apply online only if they are eligible.
- Applicants can fill out the online application with all of the required information.
- Fill in all of the required information, such as your name, date of birth, and other personal information, in accordance with the rules.
- Upload your photo, signature, and any other required documents.
- If you choose to pay your fees online, follow the steps outlined below.
- Applicants may take a printout of their submitted application after the payment will be completed.
Document required for Gujarat University B.Ed 2022:
- Transfer Certificate
- 10th and 12th Class Marksheets
- Migration Certificate
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate
Gujarat University B.Ed 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants seeking admission to Gujarat University’s B.Ed program must meet the following requirements:
- Qualification Criteria: Applicants must have passed their 10th/ Matriculation exams as well as an ITT course from a recognized board/institution.
- Nationality: Applicants must be Indian citizens.
- Minimum Marks: Applicants must have passed/appeared for final year graduation/postgraduate/equivalent degree examinations with a minimum of 50% (45% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD) from a recognized university.
- Age Limit: There is no age restriction for the eligibility criteria.
Gujarat University B.Ed 2022 Admit Card
Gujarat University B.Ed Admissions admit cards will be available two weeks prior to the examination on the university portal. It is a vital document that contains information about the examination, as well as personal information about the candidate, such as name, exam time/date/birthdate/exam center, and so on.
Gujarat University B.Ed 2022 Result
The results will be available on Gujarat University’s official website. In August of the same year, the results will be announced. The outcome will reveal the candidates’ scores in the entrance examination. Applicants must present a printed copy of their results at the time of admission.
Officials will release the results on the university’s official website. Aspirants must enter their roll number and date of birth on the university portal. They are required to check the results using specifics. It’s a good idea to save the result and make a copy of it. Officials will grant admission to aspirants based on the results.
Gujarat University B.Ed 2022 Counselling
Applicants must open the specific link and complete the registration form in order to participate in the counseling round. The GU admissions committee will organize counseling for the B.Ed program. Applicants’ original documents will be validated during counseling. Applicants must have their papers varied from the authority that is transferred to them at the time of counseling.
Following that, applicants must select a choice along with their desired options and have the choices filled out during the counseling round. Applicants must download a seat allowance letter from the university’s official website after the counseling round is completed.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.