The BEM Course (Bachelor of Event Management) program is a three-year undergraduate program. This course is intended for students who wish to pursue a career in Event Management.
Master of Event Management is the organizing and implementation of small and large-scale personal or organizational activities such as festivals, conferences, celebrations, marriages, and so on. When planning/organizing an event, it is critical to identify the target audience, set the event’s topic, coordinate the preparations, and send out invitations to the upcoming event.
Following that, applicants can pursue advanced degrees in the field of event management specialization at the master’s level.
Requirements for the Bachelor of Event Management (B.E.M.)
- Applicants must have a minimum of 50% in their Class 12th grade to be eligible to apply for Bachelors of Event Management courses.
- Admissions are made based on the results of the Class 12th exams, which are used to create a merit list. However, as part of the selection process, several colleges administer aptitude exams.
- Certificate, Diploma, and Post-Graduate Certificate Programs:
While the qualification for Diploma in Event Management Courses ranges from 45 to 50 percent in Class 12th, these courses would add value to your portfolio if you pursue them after graduating.
- You can apply for PG Diploma courses after graduating (in any discipline) with a minimum of 50%.
- Entrance to the PGDM and PGPM services will be based on CAT, MAT, CMAT, and other tests.
Admissions for Bachelor of Event Management (B.E.M.)
The following is the standard approach used by the majority of colleges and universities:
- Applicants must check out the official websites of the different colleges and navigate to the applications area.
- The applicants must next complete the registration form and include information such as their name, address, age, under graduation pass-out year, parents/guardians’ names, 12th-grade marks, upload pictures, and so on.
- Then, applicants must pay the requisite money for the online submission of the application form and submit it.
- Colleges and universities accept admission in two ways: merit-based and entrance-based. So, if a college or university decides to admit students based on merit, which is determined only by the student’s performance in the 12th-grade examination,
- Another method is that some colleges/universities employ entrance tests to choose students. Applicants must obtain good grades to gain admission to a school or university.
- On the specified date, the admission exam results will be published on the official website of the particular college.
- Applicants may also be asked to participate in a Group Discussion or Personal Interview phase, which is followed by a Document Validation process.
- Following their selection, students must pay the fees, present the needed documentation to the college, and confirm their acceptance.
Entrance Exams for Bachelor of Event Management (B.E.M.)
Among the most popular entrance tests are as follows:
- CMAT is for Common Management Aptitude Test,
- CMAT is for Common Management Aptitude Test,
- Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP)
Syllabus for BEM Course (Bachelor of Event Management)
The basic curriculum, also known as the BEM course syllabus, focuses on subjects such as administration, advertising, event organizing, public relations, and other relevant issues. Most schools and universities, except a handful, have the same event planning syllabus.
Fee Structure for BEM Course (Bachelor of Event Management)
Every college’s payment system for bachelor’s or event management studies is unique, and it is determined by a variety of factors such as reputation, faculty, facility, location, and so on. The average annual fee for a bachelor’s degree in event management ranges from Rs. 1,50,000 to Rs. 6,00,000.
Bachelor of Event Management (B.E.M.) Scope
Event management has grown to be one of the most profitable and popular professional paths. The number of businesses and individuals planning and carrying out activities has increased rapidly. It includes anything from large international conferences to small-scale private activities.
To conceptualize concepts, arrange budgets, execute, and organize events, a huge team of professionals is required. However, the supply of qualified event planners is insufficient to meet expanding demand. This increases employment and income potential.
Job Prospects in Bachelor of Event Management (B.E.M.)
Event management is one of the newest and most popular management disciplines. While it is generally regarded as a subset of the public relations profession, it has increased in popularity and produced a plethora of work prospects for those who are interested. Candidates who must have passed courses in advertising, media relations, and communication processes may be interested in event management.
Salary for Bachelor of Event Management (B.E.M.)
A young graduate could expect to earn up to INR 2 lakh per year, but after working for 2-3 years and gaining relevant experience, he or she could earn up to INR 4 to 5 lakh per year. Furthermore, obtaining a Master’s degree, such as an MBA in Event Management, might open up more opportunities, with annual salary packages ranging from INR 7-8 lakh.
Top Recruiters at Bachelor of Event Management (B.E.M.)
The below are among the most popular job search destinations.
- 360 Degrees
- Percept D Mark
- Wizcraft International Entertainment Pvt. Ltd.
- DNA Networks Pvt. Ltd.
- Cineyug Entertainment
- Cox and King
- Sita Conferences
- Tafcon Group
- TCI Consultancy Services and ‘e’ Events
- Fountainhead Transmedia
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.